As individual summary :
During
the process of our twitter narrative, I face a lot of difficulties and gain a
lot of experience for solving the problem. I learn a lot on how to use
effective media to attract followers. The narrative surprise me most is that I
need to post every day to make up a story. At the beginning, I always confuse
about how to continue my own story by post things, because I forget what to say
the day after I post words. Then I write my story line together. I image what
word I will say to help my story become more attractive and write down like a
fiction. In that case, it’s clear for me to finish my story.
The
moment I most pride is that I find a twitter account in foreign famous for
introducing food follow our restaurant twitter account and retweet our posting
one day. I feel so excited and happy that our information is read by others. I
just think our work is worthy that the famous food twitter account confirming
us.
I
think the hashtag is the most useful for our twitter narrative. Because the
adding hashtag can push our twitter to publish and increase possibility to let
more people read our narrative. We can also find other interesting things
through search for hashtag. The media I enjoy the most is the vlog. It’s a
really interesting thing to make a video by imitating other. Our vlog is acting
like a MV called “love story” by Taylor Swift to give an ending of our love
story of twitter narrative. We acting like Taylor did in her MV and using lip
thinking to “sing” her song. It’s an amazing experience to make this funny
video.
I
think the least useful media is the twitter bot. because it is hard to make up
a story for using twitter bot and I feel few people will believe the twitter
bot. the least enjoyable experience for is also the twitter bot. I think a lot
to make up a most realistic story by using twitter bot. In our narrative story,
we use twitter bots to make mistake our hash products for drug to make the
conflict between our restaurant and customers. Firstly, Hash restaurant said
the hash is so delicious and on one can get rid of it. He loves it so much.
Everyone will be addicted to it if they come to have a try. Then the twitter
bot which is employed by our competitor restaurant makes a command that
"Oh my god! People eat hash, the drug, in that restaurant. It is illegal!”
in that case it will appeal a conflict successful.
The
point I want to change is that the story of each character need to improve. Because
of time limiting, many aspects of our narrative did not offered completely. If we
have more time, we will add more details about our twitter narrative and show
more conflicts between characters. Next time, I will focus more on story structure
to think a full more complete story with matching picture next time. The other
part I will improve is that I want to think up more creative idea and attract
more followers for our narrative.
I
want to suggest that professor should not regard the numbers of followers as an
important criterion for grading of our twitter project. Because in some case,
the number of flowers cannot measure our grade effectively and completely,
maybe someone works harder and put much more attention to this project but they
do not get the most followers. It will be unfair. At last, I really learn a lot
about technical media and touch many new kind of platform for getting
knowledge. Thank you so much for guiding me this semester.
没有评论:
发表评论